Seeing your kms rack up is amazing!
That’s why your Bold Move profile page includes your personal tally. There are two ways to track your kms: manually and automatically.
Option 1: Follow these steps to manually add your KMs
Step 1: Log in to your The Bold Move account and click ‘My Fitness Activity’:
Step 2: Scroll down to ‘Add activity’ and enter the date and the kms you’ve moved:
Step 3: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE CHANGES:
The number of KMs will immediately appear on your fundraising page!
Option 2: Here’s how to connect an app and track your kms automatically:
If you track your workouts with Fitbit, MapMyFitness or Strava your kms will automatically add to your tally.
- Download the Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness app and set up your account
- Log in to your The Bold Move account
- Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’, click your chosen app
- Follow the prompts to connect your account
- When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone. Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day.
If you have synced your app already but it is not working, please log in and re-connect it.
When using Fitbit, you must 'start' an activity on your phone app (not your wearable device) and save it. Your daily steps will not automatically add to your page.
When using MapMyFitness, you must 'start' your workout, 'stop' your workout and then 'SAVE' your workout.
If you use a Fitbit app, your tally will be updated each morning with the previous day's kms.
A note for all bold movers!
We know some of you will start your challenge before 1 June. That’s great – we love the enthusiasm!
But, to make sure everyone starts the challenge together, we’re going to clear everyone’s page on 31 May.